• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Workers Comp

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kristijo

My husband's employer was just recently bought out by another company. He injured his hand at work. His "new" boss, sent him to a friend of his who is a chiropractor, the chiro. took x-rays of his hand, and said it was fine, but we looked and right away noticed the break, the chiro. then agreed that it was broke. We are certain that his boss does not have workers comp insurance on the business he just bought where my husband is employed. What can we do?

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Talk to an employment labor law attorney about the possible fraud and negligence going on with this employer sending you to a Friend who obviously cannot even see a break.

The attorney may be able to get the coverage/compensation you seek.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">