• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Worried about damage of coworker

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Myth030

I started working with a "friend" upon her request. She recommended me to the boss, and offered me the job. About one month in to the job, this friend suggested we start a side business of our own to make extra money. I thought it was a good idea until I realized she wanted to use products from our job to make this side bussiness happen. I told her i was not comfortable with this, and so the friendship dissolves. I then on one occasion saw her taking product from our place of employment and tried to stop her. I also know for a fact that she has taken much product over the past two months. I of course got fired on Friday, this I feel was in part to my so called friend lying about me to the boss. I think she actually told her I was the one doing the stealing. I am so furious because this kind of thing can ruin a career. I feel I need to do something. Not having a job is the least of my worries at this point. Is there something I can do. There are many details , this of course is very shortened.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">