• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Would you quit this job?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cros

What is the name of your state? Florida

I was recently fired from a call center and awarded benefits.

1. I accepted a part time job at a similar call center. The employer explained to me that I would be making close to $11 per hour, same as my last job. After working a couple days I find out that I would be making considerably less. Something along the lines of $7 per hour.

2. I have allergies and athsma. On Sundays the boss is not at the work site, so everyone smokes inside the call center.

These 2 things, a long with the fact that I no longer had reliable transportation caused me to quit. Do you think that I should have quit?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state? Florida

I was recently fired from a call center and awarded benefits.

1. I accepted a part time job at a similar call center. The employer explained to me that I would be making close to $11 per hour, same as my last job. After working a couple days I find out that I would be making considerably less. Something along the lines of $7 per hour.

2. I have allergies and athsma. On Sundays the boss is not at the work site, so everyone smokes inside the call center.

These 2 things, a long with the fact that I no longer had reliable transportation caused me to quit. Do you think that I should have quit?

**A: this is a no brainer.

Betty

It doesn't matter any more what anyone else thinks since you already quit & that was a decision which you, yourself, had to make based on your circumstances.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">