• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wronful termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cherryd37

What is the name of your state? texas I have been sick and going to the doctor i had to go all the way to oklahoma to get test done because i am native american and my managers knew this i come home thursday night and go into my job on friday morning and they tell me the owner said to take me off the schedule till the docs release me and if the had an opening i could come back, and i asked the manager Im i fired she said basicly yes, that was on friday and know on sunday they are saying thats not what they meant the story keeps changing i think someone told them i was trying to find a lawyer, what should i do?

enjay

How long have you worked there, how many employees does your company have in the area, and how much time have you missed altogether?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">