• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongful acused and locked up

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chaneisha

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Florida
my boyfriend was acused of breaking in his job and stealing.his job hadhim arrested and fired. and told the other managershe did it. all of this happened afterhe complain about being call a nigga by a employee.and when they did not do anything to him, he filed a complaint with the state, he was transfered to another store, then his hours were cut,and then he was accused of this.after being aressted the charges was drop because of the evidence. but he lost money to bail out, and my wages to support his family.now he has a record. after 6 years with company. :mad:I need to know can we sue them in court??

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">