• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongful firing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

angnmark

What is the name of your state? Arizona

I went in for my 90 day reveiw (one month past due) only to end up being fired. They said some people just are not cut out for that position. However, the only "small" mistakes I've EVER had were due to not being trained. The rest is honestly bogus per anyone else you speak with. I think I knew too much that would of affected my boss's job. Can I file for unemployment? They have not given me any paperwork, only said that I could work the week out if I wished. I've asked for my review several times prior, questioned if I had anything to worry about in terms of losing my job, and was told I was doing great.

Beth3

Can I file for unemployment? Of course and you should do so right away. The reason you were terminated will not bar you from receiving UC benefits.

You may have been terminated for an unfair reason but this was not a wrongful (illegal) firing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">