• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongful termination ????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rigger

I am in Tennessee and was fired for saying the "N" word to a temp employ in a conversation talking about someone "N" rigging something It was not said as a racial slur it was used as a figure of speach . The (white) temp employ complained to managment and called it racial. I had worked for this compny for over 6 years. I was considered a model employ and asset to the company . I was talked to by president of company and told this would not be tolerated and to not let this happen again 7 days later I was fired w/out warning. I had asked controller of company the day before I was fired if there was anything going on that concerned me and was told NO.. I feel I was wrongly fired. I am not racial and the company I worked for knew this.

[This message has been edited by rigger (edited November 06, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by rigger (edited November 06, 2000).]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">