• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongful termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

matt1

What is the name of your state? wisconsin can an employer change an employees job clasification without notifing the employee and then tell that employee that he/she is fired due to the job you have just been clasified at has been eliminated

matt1

matt1 said:
What is the name of your state? wisconsin can an employer change an employees job clasification without notifing the employee and then tell that employee that he/she is fired due to the job you have just been clasified at has been eliminated. i've worked for this company for almost twelve years and always got good reviews and i've reasontly made them aware of an employee who is commiting fraud by getting reembersed for milage after putting down that he go's and picksup parts for the company when in reality there are never any parts being picked up nor any orders to show the parts orde ever were placed

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Nothing in either of your posts suggests that a wrongful termination has taken place.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">