• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongful termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

commentator

Wow, patti, I'm very impressed. I've taken the Jeopardy test, and found it very difficult. Also, they didn't seem very encouraging to those who passed, in other words, you go out there to their studio, you sit around, and maybe you get to be a contestant. No guarantees. Did you actually get to be a contestant and win money?

Wonder what became of our wrongful termination here?

Happy New Year!

Last edited:

pattytx

Wow, patti, I'm very impressed. I've taken the Jeopardy test, and found it very difficult. Also, they didn't seem very encouraging to those who passed, in other words, you go out there to their studio, you sit around, and maybe you get to be a contestant. No guarantees. Did you actually get to be a contestant and win money?

Wonder what became of our wrongful termination here?

Happy New Year!
Actually, took the test, passed, went home. Called back for test "runs". Went home. Called a couple of weeks later, yes, we want you on, we will tape Monday.

But no, I didn't win. :( But at least I got on, and got my 15 minutes of fame and taped the show when it aired.

commentator

Wow! We have a truly well rounded intellectual among us! Hey, we've got lots of these folks! Wouldn't "Legal issues" or "Employment law issues" make a great Jeopardy category?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">