• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wrongful Termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SucksInSanDiego

CALIFORNIA - I was fired from my job today for "making too many mistakes" which I was never informed of prior to today. 4 months after starting this job, I was given a Job Description on the same day I was recieving a performance review. In this performance review, it stated nothing about making the mistakes I was fired for. They also could not show me any proof of these mistakes in which I lost my job over. Do I have a case?

L

lawrat

California is an at will state. Check out freeadvice.com under hiring and firing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">