• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wrongful Termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

orico

texas

i was fired from my job 7/3/01 for being late to work but i had just come from a dentist appointment. when i told my employer about this he then stated he did not know about the appointment and i was being let go for poor performance as well, the week prior he said in my review that he knew i was trying because i just took over the route 1 1/2 months ago and we were at the low point of the year so sales always drop. my door time was down due to many customers on vacation, i was off by about 1 hour from the previous driver. also i was never assigned to this position so his performance would not suffer. i was counseled about my lateness in april but i was in a different job with different hours. do i have any legal recourse.

L

lawrat

Sounds like you should talk to the EEOC first.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">