• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongful termination?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jane girardi

dr. I worked for failed to treat 3 young patients for valvular heart disease. after waiting 2 yrs on 1 and 1 year on 2, I suggested that they get second opinions, after numerous conversations with dr. 1 saw another dr. but was so ill by then that he died before he could have surgery. dr. found out, stormed into my office, said he knew everything I did and to leave immediately. I always did more than i was hired to do, which was only ultrasound. i was told i could leave with pay after pts. were done, but never did. helped with all other areas. dr. has since told community members that i illegally copied medical records, but dr. i sent him to got release form signed, got it to me, I copied records and gave them to other doc. nothing illegal. dr. has since disposed of this patient's chart. what can i do, if anything?:mad:

J

jane girardi

wrongful termination

:( Thank you for the brilliant reply to my very first question. May the person you care for the most be as fortunate to receive the medical care that my three patients have...

vrzirn

Name calling I can tolerate but implied curses are something else. Be careful Jane, I have this little voodoo doll with specially cursed pins than have been remarkably effective.
What you did was an invasion of privacy, possibly unlawful and most certainly unethical. Your actions were devious and deceptive.You tried to harm the doctor's reputation.You violated your employer's trust and stuck your nose into what was certainly not your business and nowhere near your area of expertise.
You should really move out of the state and change your name because no one in that medical community will ever give you a job. My original answer was truly restrained.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

vrzirn said:
I have this little voodoo doll with specially cursed pins than have been remarkably effective.
My response:

Okay, I've had the pain in my low back for two days now.

Enough already !

Can you please remove the pins ?

IAAL

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
The only thing that MIGHT be illegal is his telling others that you illegally copied records, but even then it's questionable depending on state law and who it is he is telling. While I'm not saying it was right, moral or ethical, it was not illegal for him to fire you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">