• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wrongfull Firing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ERIC SHEARER

What is the name of your state? FLORIDA, i WAS EMPLOYED BY A COMPANY AS A CONTRACT WORKER FOR THE NAVY. I WAS FIRED BECAUSE A NAVY SUPERVISOR E-MAILED MY EMPLOYER THAT I WAS NOT COMPLETEING MY WORK ON TIME AND THAT IT WAS UNACCEPTABLE WHEN COMPLETED. HE STATED I HAD BEEN GIVEN MANY WARNINGS WHICH I WAS NOT, AND CAN PROVE BY MY DIRECT SUPERVISOR. WHAT ACTIONS CAN I TAKE TO RECOVER DAMAGES FORM THIS PERSON WHO WROTE THE E-MAIL

HomeGuru

ERIC SHEARER said:
What is the name of your state? FLORIDA, i WAS EMPLOYED BY A COMPANY AS A CONTRACT WORKER FOR THE NAVY. I WAS FIRED BECAUSE A NAVY SUPERVISOR E-MAILED MY EMPLOYER THAT I WAS NOT COMPLETEING MY WORK ON TIME AND THAT IT WAS UNACCEPTABLE WHEN COMPLETED. HE STATED I HAD BEEN GIVEN MANY WARNINGS WHICH I WAS NOT, AND CAN PROVE BY MY DIRECT SUPERVISOR. WHAT ACTIONS CAN I TAKE TO RECOVER DAMAGES FORM THIS PERSON WHO WROTE THE E-MAIL
**A: read red words at the top of the page.

dequeendistress

Do you think he "got it"? LOL read the post again, there is a lower case that should not be...

and to Eric

If what was said was true then there is nothing that can be done. Did you file a grievance regarding the firing?

Last edited:
E

ERIC SHEARER

Thankyou for your stupid replys. now go back to your house work.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Unless your contract specifically stated that your employment would be for a specific length of time and that time had not yet expired, you have no legal case.

HomeGuru

Eric, you are an idiot that can not even follow posting instructions.
Maybe you should learn to read since you have a lot of free time.

E

ERIC SHEARER

I suggest you get a life HomeGuru and stop posting your silly replys. Before you find yourself being sued for libel.

HomeGuru

Hahaha. Go ahead and make my day. I beg you to sue. Please please. Please sue.
Eric, you big fat ignorant idiot.
Ok, will you sue now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">