• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongfull termination, theft implication

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

commanth

wrongfully terminated on 4/26/01 [Orlando, Fl.] implicated in the theft of gasoline because i parked the tanker unit in the company prescribed location. was not anywhere around when alleged theft took place, had no knowledge of the theft but was terminated with (2) others. past (90) day probationary period. terminated by president/owner of large energy company. Need info/suggestions on the legal course of action to take???

reply a.s.a.p.

thanks

L

lawrat

Sounds like they are trying to make an example. If you were seriously wrongfully terminated (based on false information, fingerpointing), immediately contact a labor law attorney to help you file a wrongful termination/defamtion of character suit.

http://www.attorneypages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">