• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongfully accused

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

eric c baugus

What is the name of your state? ohio.recently,14 out of 22 people were either fired, or resigned, due to positive results on a urinalisis. shortly therafter, there was a welder and a plasma cutter stolen from that same factory. from the time these items were stolen, I have been suspected of being involved with this burglary. the guilty party has been arrested and the goods were located. the name of the guilty party has not yet been relieced,yet my name continues to come up, as being the theif. I still assosiate with many workers there, and hearing on a daily basis, that I am a thief, and cant be trusted, could very easily affect the future of the buisness that I started,after resigning,for the positive urinallisis. question beeing, what can be done to those who have wrongly accused me,and damaged my reputation as an honest,upstanding,citizen.Its bad enough that I am labeled a pot smoker,I dont need burglar and thief added!

Beth3

You can't stop people from speculating or the rumor mill from circulating. Nothing you describe is unlawful except for the illegal drugs you have been using.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">