• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wrongfully terminated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

honeydoo

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?
Kentucky

I work for a local car lot I worked ther for 2 years before my boss started having proplems with his marriage.When the marriage ended I was there to take care of everything becouse he couldn't don anything for emotional ressons.His exwife had took care of everything now leaving me in charge of it all I did it.I put my heart and soul in to every thing I did.
Back in July I took a weak off to get married so he hired someone to help part time.That was fine but I was still in Charge of most everything.It was great to have the help.
In mid Nov. he told me to take a week off with pay he gave no resson why so I did only to learn for the cpa that i had been removed from the payroll he gave me no worning and no resson for letting me go.Now he is going around saying I took $40,000. from him.I never took anything from him he still owes for the week he told me to take off.
Is there anything that I can do about what he's done or is saying about me?It can hurt my chances at getting a new job..

BelizeBreeze

This is NOT a wrongful termination.
As for what can you do about his claims that you stole $40,000 you can do nothing until and unless you can prove damages.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">