• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wrongfully terminated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

Nyda

:mad: I am 32 year old hispanic female. Just purchased a nice house and trying to provide for my 13 year old son the best life has to offer. I was working at a good job. Yes there was a lot of favoritizum, but as long as I was treated fairly I did not complain.
I was terminated because, I confessed to being arrested for a "misdeamor" I worked for an Alarm company and without warning they came to me and asked to me to be fingured printed. That is when I confessed to the office manager the truth. She then stated to me that I had lied on my application. The application stated if I had been CONVICTED OF A FELONY. The answer was no. So where did I lie? They never asked or did any futher investigastion. I was let go 20 minutes later. What bothers me the most is that this company has illegal immigrants from Israel and under-aged childeren working full time and everytime I.N.S comes to the office, they give warning to all the employees not to come into work and hide all documentation. So how is a hard working person like myself suppose to receive Justice. What about me? I know California has laws, I need to know my rights. I have faxed my resume to over 56 companies in the last 3 weeks. I need help. Please!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">