• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wrongfully Terminated/Slander-Libel

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

disd

i reside in he state of ohio - recently i was wrongfully terminated due to the fact that the organization did not follow its firing procedures which involved obtaining approval from a select committee, first - subsequently, i discovered that a computer company was brought in to secure the network - the computer company sent one of its employees - who is the company owners brother - while securing the network, the consultant informed my succesor that one of the systems was not accessible due to my having locked the organzation out of the network with a password - the consultant company's worker stated that they could break the code but it would cost the organization quite a bit of money - the consultant also told my successor that they should pursue suing me because i had locked the organzation out of the computer with a password - my former employer called me on several occasions asking me to turn over the password - i continually informed them that i did not have a password on the system - it was finally discovered that the consultant firm's rep. - who was sent to secure the system, had placed the password on the network and blamed me - what, if any legal remedies might i have and can possibly pursue -

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">