• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongly suspended

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

Erikah

I was suspended, without pay, on 7/1/00 due to an inmate allegation. I had an arbitration hearing approximately 3 months later, in which, the party prosecuting me was not a lawyer nor does she hold any credentials. Her entire case was opinionated, thereby being entirely circumstantial. I am waiting on the arbitrators decision as i speak as to whether or not i can return back to work. My question being Since i am employed by the state of new york i had to go through a series of tests inorder to prove that i am fit for the job. Approximately 2 1/2 years later some woman who has no legitimate legal prosecutorial creditials insults me and accuses me of having an improper relationship without substantial evidence. Do I have grounds for a concrete lawsuit? Have my rights been violated?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">