• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

www.swarb.co.uk

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

eerelations

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

So yesterday I posted for the first time on this site - a detailed, thoughtful, constructive and polite response to someone who is experiencing troubles with his boss at work. And today I am getting chastised by a mod because apparently a detailed, thoughtful, constructive and polite response can only mean I am in cahoots with the OP. (I'm guessing being in cahoots with OPs is not allowed.) Whew, can't win, eh!

Last edited:

Antigone*

So yesterday I posted for the first time on this site - a detailed, thoughtful, constructive and polite response to someone who is experiencing troubles with his boss at work. And today I am getting chastised by a mod because apparently a detailed, thoughtful, constructive and polite response can only mean I am in cahoots with the OP. (I'me guessing being in cahoots with OPs is not allowed.) Whew, can't win, eh!
Tell them to have a funsucker on you;) Hey, if you'd like I can go over there and start a round of HIGHJACK TRIVIA!

eerelations

Can you clarify?

Was this your first post on the site, or was this your first post that was detailed, thoughtful, constructive and polite? :D
Hahahahaha! The latter (of course, aren't I always detailed, thoughtful, constructive and polite? ;)).

You Are Guilty

Can you clarify?

Was this your first post on the site, or was this your first post that was detailed, thoughtful, constructive and polite? :D
Hmm, you seem unusually sympathetic the the OP. I suspect you two are in cahoots.

Please pay the Cahoots Tax on your way out.

quincy

Who says I'm leaving? I thought this was the Hotel California. (Mirrors on the ceiling, funsuckers on ice)
Mirrors on the ceiling? Funsuckers on ice?

All I have in here is a plug-in coffee maker and what could very possibly be bedbugs crawling on the stained bedspread. :(

Just Blue

Mirrors on the ceiling? Funsuckers on ice?

All I have in here is a plug-in coffee maker and what could very possibly be bedbugs crawling on the stained bedspread. :(
Hummm...Don't you mean "Pink Champagne"? And are we "prisoners here of our own devise"?? :p

justalayman

So yesterday I posted for the first time on this site - a detailed, thoughtful, constructive and polite response to someone who is experiencing troubles with his boss at work. And today I am getting chastised by a mod because apparently a detailed, thoughtful, constructive and polite response can only mean I am in cahoots with the OP. (I'm guessing being in cahoots with OPs is not allowed.) Whew, can't win, eh!
I suspect you were also helpful. You are just that kind of person. :mad: That is against the TOS. You can discuss things but giving advice would be helpful.

No Advice - we discuss law.
You do not know the qualifications of anybody posting
You do not know if they are regulated or insured or if they have any relevant experience
You cannot post in sufficient detail to allow proper advice to be given. Others cannot know enough about your case properly to give advice.
Make up your own mind after taking direct legal advice if you wish.

http://swarb.co.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=145

Heck, it's part of their main forums page:

Discussing UK law. Rules: No Names, No Advice, No Details, No Advertisements.
I bet you advised somebody ee. Bad ee. :p

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">