• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dog that bites trampoline

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

scuba dad

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oh
How can I make sure my neighbor has informed their insurance company that their dog has bite several people? And they have a trampoline that is in the dogs invisible fence area. So only their kids can use it without fear of a dog attack? I want to make sure their insurance company is aware of the situation. And yes I have a Service dog and she is covered under my 1 million umbrella policy.

sandyclaus

How can I make sure my neighbor has informed their insurance company that their dog has bite several people? And they have a trampoline that is in the dogs invisible fence area. So only their kids can use it without fear of a dog attack? I want to make sure their insurance company is aware of the situation. And yes I have a Service dog and she is covered under my 1 million umbrella policy.
Has this neighbor's dog ever bitten YOU or someone in YOUR immediate family? If not, then it's none of your business. Your neighbor isn't obligated to provide you information to snitch on them to their insurance company. Same thing goes with that trampoline - especially since only their kids can use it.

Perhaps you should be focusing on issues that are specific to YOU and YOUR family.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
It's their trampoline. You and your family have no say in where they put their trampoline or who uses it or what their insurance company is aware of or not. This is a great bit NUNYA. :cool:

Antigone*

Your neighbor's dog, their trampoline and his kids are his concern, not yours. The fact that you have a service dog and a $1mm policy is none of your neighbor's business or ours.

OHRoadwarrior

Your dog has no legal right to cross their invisible fence and use their trampoline. Further, you can expect their dog will bite your dog, if he tries it.

tranquility

You have no rights under the insurance policy and no one will talk with you. The only thing you could accomplish is that, if you are hurt, you will have established you knew of any potential danger.

scuba dad

The dog did bite my hand. the owner was standing right there and can not control the dog (it is the only time I have been bitten). Reading post in here I have seen trampolines and viscous dogs are huge no nos to the insurance companies.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
The dog did bite my hand. the owner was standing right there and can not control the dog (it is the only time I have been bitten). Reading post in here I have seen trampolines and viscous dogs are huge no nos to the insurance companies.
You seem like someone that should not live in a neighborhood but should live clear out in the country, or, even better, on a small island where it is just you. Of course then you would probably find something else to complain about.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
You seem like someone that should not live in a neighborhood but should live clear out in the country, or, even better, on a small island where it is just you. Of course then you would probably find something else to complain about.
If OP were out in the country, he'd be complaining about the pasture smells, the unsecured ponds/pools and the farm animals making noise. :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">