• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

form requirement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

redtape1000

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

I recently was dropped by State Farm Insurance and could only get Citizens Insurance for my home. I recently received an e-mail informing me that I must sign a additional form for the Citizens policy. The form is entitled "Election Not To Buy Separate Flood Insurance." The writing agent stated if I didn't sign it I would be dropped. If I modified it to reflect that I currently carry and have always carried the federal flood insurance, I might be dropped because it is a legal form. The writing agent maintains she did send Citizens the information on my current flood insurance. I really don't know what to do.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

moburkes

Return the form in the envelope provided with a copy of your flood insurance policy attached. Add a note explaining that you did not sign the form since it is not accurate, and that you're providing a copy of your current flood insurance policy as proof, and for them to contact you with any questions.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">