• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

getting sued

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

yuckyuckdude

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? tn
well to start two years ago I had a house fire at home. I lived with a good friend who had home insurance. I rented out the basement from him. One night I got ready to cook fries and left grease on for maybe 10 mins and the kitchen started on fire. When the fire dept. asked what happened i said I left the grease on. Now I'm being sued for like 24,000. What do I do now HELP!!!

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? tn
well to start two years ago I had a house fire at home. I lived with a good friend who had home insurance. I rented out the basement from him. One night I got ready to cook fries and left grease on for maybe 10 mins and the kitchen started on fire. When the fire dept. asked what happened i said I left the grease on. Now I'm being sued for like 24,000. What do I do now HELP!!!
Pay up. The fire was your fault.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">