• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

property damage by city housing demo

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

beaglemummy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio
I had property damage (driveway) due to a house that was demolished next to my property. I have contacted the city housing authority. They wouldn't give me name or phone of contractor responsible for the project. Hours later someone involved with project pulled in my driveway. (would not give me his name or any information). He claimed a contractor would be at the site that day. Never showed. Housing authority did pass my name and phone number to the contractor. He did call me and said he would patch my drive. Nothing has come of the conversation. He never called or returned my calls. I have pictures of the damage and VIDEO of the wrecking crew damaging a portion of my drive. I have NO idea what to do or where to begin. Any advice is extremely appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">