• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sump Pump Pipe broke underground

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

noodlez914

I have heard that even just calling your insurance company to find out if they would cover something can show up on your files even if they didn't process the claim. Sooo thats why I am here. I have a sump pump in the basement that piping runs under the ground outside and must run under the concrete in front of my garage. The concrete was starting to sink (just thinking it was due to the climate where we live). But have just realized after a sink hole has been formed that there is most definitely a busted pipe that runs the rain water outside. Would homeowners insurance cover this? Not sure how it would be considered daily maintenance if I had no way of knowing this was happening until it got worse.

Banned_Princess

I have heard that even just calling your insurance company to find out if they would cover something can show up on your files even if they didn't process the claim. Sooo thats why I am here. I have a sump pump in the basement that piping runs under the ground outside and must run under the concrete in front of my garage. The concrete was starting to sink (just thinking it was due to the climate where we live). But have just realized after a sink hole has been formed that there is most definitely a busted pipe that runs the rain water outside. Would homeowners insurance cover this? Not sure how it would be considered daily maintenance if I had no way of knowing this was happening until it got worse.
You have not answered our question. You mention climate, but not where you live.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">