• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Water Damage Claim Reponse Time

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

j2texas

What's the avg. turnaround time to receive your repair check from the time claim is opened for a small water damage claim in the state of Texas ?

Banned_Princess

What's the avg. turnaround time to receive your repair check from the time claim is opened for a small water damage claim in the state of Texas ?
Did you pay for the repair, and now your waiting to be reimbursed?

What does the company say about whats holding up the check?

You didnt fix the damage before the ajuster came and approved the claim, did you?

j2texas

No payments have been made. The company mentioned that they are waiting for the floor drying company to send them a bill so that they can complete the claim. Today I scanned the bill and e:mailed it to the adjuster. I was just curious about how long it normally takes ? No repair work has been done.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
No payments have been made. The company mentioned that they are waiting for the floor drying company to send them a bill so that they can complete the claim. Today I scanned the bill and e:mailed it to the adjuster. I was just curious about how long it normally takes ? No repair work has been done.
This is not a legal matter. You need to ask the company, not a bunch of random internet strangers. ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">