• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is the Approval Possible?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Laxminc

What is the name of your state? IL

I am working for a big company which has one billion dollar yearly sales. They are processing my GC through LC substitution. The LC is June 2003 with 3 years of experience and EB3. The technologies mentioned in the LC, mostly will not get anyone to recruit from outside. I have completed my degree in 2002 April. I am meeting the qualification. But experience I do not have 3 years when the LC originally approved. Now the company is training me in those rare technologies.

The company is very huge and has excellent financials and able to pay prevailing wages. Is there any chance that my I-140 denies, since I do not have 3 years of experience at the time the LC is originally approved?

I appreciate your help,

ImmigAttyLana

If you do not have the requisite years of work experience then you do not match the requirements of the approved LC and you cannot get the I-140 approved on your behalf. ALL the requirements of the original LC HAVE to be satisfied by whomever is wishing to be substituted for the original beneficiary.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or how I can be of further assistance to you in this matter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">