• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Asylum Recommended Approval

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mattwhitee

I got recommended approval for my asylum case in May 2010 from Houston asylum office and I have been waiting for almost 11 months to get final answer from asylum office. I don't have any idea how long more I have to wait and it is bothering me because I cant have any long plan for my life. My attorney 2 weeks ago told me there is still a hold on my case for clearance check. I very appreciatre your advice.

JusticeHasNoClr

How long have you been in the U.S. from the first day you arrived here? Is your country known for being violent/unstable enough to warrant a grant of asylum?

mattwhitee

I have been in state for almost 5 years. Yes, defenetly my country has this situation.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">