• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

B2 Nonimmigrant visa appointment check-list

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

daria26

Hello!
My father and brother have their interview scheduled in Yekaterinburg for a non-immigrant visa to come to my wedding this June. For the life of me I cannot find a check list of docuemnts to bring to an interview.

So far I have:
DS-160
Payment fee receipt
Appointment confirmation letter
An official wedding invitation and an invitation in Word outlining the dates and the length of their stay in the U.S.
Their passports
The copies of my birth certificate to prove family relations
A copy of my American passport to prove the citizenship

What else should they include?
Thank you!What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

ImmigAttyLana

YOu can also provide an executed I-134 affidavit of support. They should bring with them as much evidence as they can about their significant ties to Russia (jobs, school, property interests, etc) and to try to prove that they have no intention of immigrating to the US as the burden of prove is upon them.

Please note that even with all that, there is still no guarantee that they will be issued visas to enter as visitors.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">