• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

background check pending

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

buludung

i live in Washington state in seattle.....i did my finger printing in september 2002 and in may 2004...for the second time but still my background check is pending...i followed up but i was told to just be patient is there any other way of a follow up because i dont know what to really do now....its been a lot time....since my interview in may 2003

ImmigAttyLana

Yes, it is often the case that the security clearance checks take a long time and all you can do is follow up with the appropriate office on a regular basis.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or need further assistance with this matter.

krekeris

Follow up your status with FBI offices

1. FBI Fingerprint Status (304) 625-2000 in West Virginia

2. FBI Name Check Status (Main Line) (202) 324-3625
or better send a fax enquiry:
FBI Name Check Inquiry Fax (202) 324-3367
(Mention Full Name/date I-485 filled/which USCIS office/DOB/A#/Ph#/Addr#/Email/Fax)

Good luck

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">