• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bring my wife and two sons to States.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Neiru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

Ok, so I got married in the Philippines (2010). My wife and I have two young sons now. I would like to bring them here to the States by January of next year..2014. I just need help or a reminder on what I need to get the process rolling, so I can bring them here. Also will my sons need a Philippines and American passport? Is there a way that they can have dual citizenship? What forms will I need to fill out? Costs? What paper work will be required from my wife and I. Thank you.

Neiru

Yes I'm a U.S. Citizen.
I think I need a I-130 form for each person. G325A forms. Not sure what else.

Kline

Don't try doing the paper work yourself, if you mess it up you're screwed.
Research a few immigration lawyer and choose 1 for the job.

Neiru

I'm having a hard time find someone to help me. I'll keep trying. I live in South Florida. Are any of these online services reliable?

Neiru

Are there other options? Like my wife and kids coming to the States on a tourist visa and staying? Just wondering. I spoke to one lawyer and the fees were so high that it got me depressed. I'm still searching for someone to help me that would cost me my soul.

Proserpina

Are there other options? Like my wife and kids coming to the States on a tourist visa and staying? Just wondering. I spoke to one lawyer and the fees were so high that it got me depressed. I'm still searching for someone to help me that would cost me my soul.

No, that's not an option. A tourist visa explicitly prohibits the person from entering the country with the intent to stay.

Neiru

Can anyone recommend a good and affordable immigration lawyer in the state of Florida..south Florida? That will not cost the amount of a house.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">