• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

C1/D visa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

farasi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the name of your state? MO
Hi,
I am a student on F1 visa. My fiancee is a crew member in a cruise ship and has a C1/D visa. We have a son who is a US citizen . My fiancee's vacation is coming up and he would like to spend it with me and our son in the US .Unfortunately the last time he tried to come visit us he was denied a visitor's visa by the american consulate in our country. Is there a way he can use his C1/D visa to stay in the US during his vacation? He has no intention of coming to work on land he just wants to spend his 7 weeks vacation with us then go back to work at the ship. Please advise.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">