• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Citizenship Application

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

joshua531

What is the name of your state? Texas
I have a question about applying for citizenship. I have 3 arrest on my record. 2 resulting in misdemeanor convictions for embezzelment and forgery. That was 16 and 13 years ago. The last arrest was for a check written by my ex-husband. That was dismissed. My question is whether there is the possibility that my citizenship application will be approved with that record. and if it isn't approved will I be deported? thank you for any input.

SHORTY LONG

What is the name of your state? Texas
I have a question about applying for citizenship. I have 3 arrest on my record. 2 resulting in misdemeanor convictions for embezzelment and forgery. That was 16 and 13 years ago. The last arrest was for a check written by my ex-husband. That was dismissed. My question is whether there is the possibility that my citizenship application will be approved with that record. and if it isn't approved will I be deported? thank you for any input.
Any answer would be pure speculation without seeing your entire Court records.
Suggest you contact a private Immigration Attorney that is close by to where you
live, and ask for a free consultation; and you can always cont the Department of
Home Land Security, and request to speak with an Immigration Officer.

A word to the wise, be as complete as you can in being honest about your complete criminal history.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">