• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

conditional green card

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

khvair

What is the name of your state?New york

Hi

Question is my wife is on a conditional green card, she no longer stays with me. I reported to INS that I will not sunmit/apply a I-751. An explain the situation to them.

She brought local police to get her green card and social secruity card, this force me to report to INS.

She is pregnant, but asked for a divorce, now she is not signing the divorce paper because of her family pressure. I was wondering is there a law I thought I read somewhere that if a child is born of a conditional green card holder the child will not be considered american citizen. I can not find it on the www.USCIS.gov site, I read it there but unable to locate it again.

Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">