• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Copies of I-485&I-130 w/ I-765 & I-131??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

periwinkle

What is the name of your state? CA

Hi, I am assembling my package for AOS I am filing I-485, I-130, I-130, I-765, I-864, I-693, G-325a... My question is... for my package of I-765 & I-131 do I need to send a copy of the I-485 and I-130 that I am submitting now? I read that I-485 yes... but how about I-130???? Thanks

FLMommy

You are sending all the forms you have mentioned to the same place right? (Chicago Lockbox) You should be fine with one copy of each.

periwinkle

Sorry, I didn't understand... you mean I should only send original applications and no copies just for supporting documentation?

ImmigAttyLana

If you are submitting the entire package at the same time, then the original I-485 and I-130 will be together in the same packet with the I-765 and I-131 and there is no need for additional copies.

Lana
Immigration Attorney

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">