• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cos stamping { f1 to f2 then f2 to f1 ( f1 same university)}

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tembvicky06

Hi,
I came here as a f1 student then i changed on f2(in my wife's university) now changed back to f1 in the same university in which I originally came). my visa stamp (f1) still valid till 2014(old one) but my i20 changed (paid SEVIS again)so do i need obtain new visa stamp if i will go out of united states and reenter. help Appreciated.

Thank you

HomeGuru

Hi,
I came here as a f1 student then i changed on f2(in my wife's university) now changed back to f1 in the same university in which I originally came). my visa stamp (f1) still valid till 2014(old one) but my i20 changed (paid SEVIS again)so do i need obtain new visa stamp if i will go out of united states and reenter. help Appreciated.

Thank you
**A: why do you keep changing status?

tembvicky06

due to my family problem i changed f1 to f2 . now i want to complete my study so i changed again f2 to f1.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">