• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Deported to Mexico

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

prettybaby

What is the name of your state?
CALIFORNIA

My co-worker's girlfriend ran a stop sign the other day and was pulled over by the police. She is illegal in this country and her english is limited. The officer asked her if she's legal in this country. She lied and said yes, but told them she didn't have her green card with her. She has a fake social security card and gave it to the officer when he asked for it. They ran it and, of course, found out it wasn't real. They arrested and deported her. This woman has breast cancer and is currently undergoing chemotherapy. She has lost her hair and most of her fingernails. She was supposed to have another round of chemo yesterday but she's been deported to mexico. My question is, what can her family do now if anything? How will she be able to get the treatment she needs?

Last edited:

SHORTY LONG

CALIFORNIA

My co-worker's girlfriend ran a stop sign the other day and was pulled over by the police. She is illegal in this country and her english is limited. The officer asked her if she's legal in this country. She lied and said yes, but told them she didn't have her green card with her. She has a fake social security card and gave it to the officer when he asked for it. They ran it and, of course, found out it wasn't real. They arrested and deported her. This woman has breast cancer and is currently undergoing chemotherapy. She has lost her hair and most of her fingernails. She was supposed to have another round of chemo yesterday but she's been deported to mexico. My question is, what can her family do now if anything? How will she be able to get the treatment she needs?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?
YOU HAVE DOUBLE POSTED; DELETE ONE OF THEM. THANK YOU!

SHORTY LONG

CALIFORNIA

My co-worker's girlfriend ran a stop sign the other day and was pulled over by the police. She is illegal in this country and her english is limited. The officer asked her if she's legal in this country. She lied and said yes, but told them she didn't have her green card with her. She has a fake social security card and gave it to the officer when he asked for it. They ran it and, of course, found out it wasn't real. They arrested and deported her. This woman has breast cancer and is currently undergoing chemotherapy. She has lost her hair and most of her fingernails. She was supposed to have another round of chemo yesterday but she's been deported to mexico. My question is, what can her family do now if anything? How will she be able to get the treatment she needs?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?
Why has everyone waited until now in trying to help her; especially since she has Cancer?

prettybaby

I don't know. I don't know these people. My co-worker just told me about it this morning. I'm just curious as to what she can do now.

Last edited:

SHORTY LONG

With her already being deported means that the authorities are involved;
and why she herself did not let it be known of her Cancer while going
through the deportation process is a shame. And you said you just
learned this from a co-worker this morning. She may try and plead
with the Immigrations folks in Mexico given she has cancer, at least
for continued treatment.

xylene

Many people in the US go to Mexico to get high quality cancer treatment at an affordable price.

Also how was she deported so rapidly.

I'm glad your trying to help, it is thoughtful, but I don't really think you have enoough facts.

If you want to help you her, consider sending money.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">