• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Deprived from citizenship...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

e345

Hey,

I was deprived from my citizenship unwillingly when I was young. I had an abusive father who wouldn't let me out of the house or even stand at the window, life was like hell with him, the longest period I stayed away from home is when I was forcibly married to a stranger man whom I didn't know. I wasn't aware at the time of my rights but years later I found out that my father didn't even register me. Is there any hope that I may get my citizenship and possibly my children?

Thanks.

CSO286

Hey,

I was deprived from my citizenship unwillingly when I was young. I had an abusive father who wouldn't let me out of the house or even stand at the window, life was like hell with him, the longest period I stayed away from home is when I was forcibly married to a stranger man whom I didn't know. I wasn't aware at the time of my rights but years later I found out that my father didn't even register me. Is there any hope that I may get my citizenship and possibly my children?

Thanks.
US law only.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">