• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Did I commit international fraud?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JasonStevens

A few days ago i attempted to print off an ID card online, one I had made for a Model United Nations club, it was a mock up of a Swedish ID card and the ID card company has told me they have had to pass off my information to the police as I had attempted fraud.

I'm young and I'm scared, all i wanted was to be creative I didn't do it to be fraudulent, I'm so scared, do i have to tell my parents? Do I need to get a lawyer? I don't know what to do, I'm so scared!

LdiJ

A few days ago i attempted to print off an ID card online, one I had made for a Model United Nations club, it was a mock up of a Swedish ID card and the ID card company has told me they have had to pass off my information to the police as I had attempted fraud.

I'm young and I'm scared, all i wanted was to be creative I didn't do it to be fraudulent, I'm so scared, do i have to tell my parents? Do I need to get a lawyer? I don't know what to do, I'm so scared!
Yes, you need to tell your parents ASAP. They are in the best position to help you and they cannot do that properly if they aren't informed about the potential problem.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">