• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I get Grace Period???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

amit_arora17

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Rhode Island

Hi,

I'm currently on an F1 status, waiting for my H1 to kick in, which is on 1st Oct 08. I was unable to pay my college fee and my college co-ordinator threatened to terminate my Student Status if I don't pay up.

IF my student status gets terminated, do I get a grace period in which I would be legal in the Country? Because its just a matter of 13 days before my H1 comes into affect.

Please HELP!!!!

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Rhode Island

Hi,

I'm currently on an F1 status, waiting for my H1 to kick in, which is on 1st Oct 08. I was unable to pay my college fee and my college co-ordinator threatened to terminate my Student Status if I don't pay up.

IF my student status gets terminated, do I get a grace period in which I would be legal in the Country? Because its just a matter of 13 days before my H1 comes into affect.

Please HELP!!!!

**A: we have enough debt problems with Americans.
We don't need the problem compounded by outsiders.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">