• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do they have expiration the visa petition

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I just only want to ask about my case
We got approved by uscis for visa petition by nov 2015.then they already submit to the nvc and we already pay the fee and we send already the ds-260 so they tell to us what to do..the next step which is to complete the financial and other documents but the problem is they want my police clearance as well.. And now its march but until now we still didnt send it yet all the documents because it is still not done.. So did the approved visa petition going to be expired.??. Its march now but we still not send all the requirement because we still need to get a police clearance to my own country philippines and my husband not complete his document yet so he tell me maybe he will be pass it on sept or october because we need to get a police clearance in mexico city which the consulate is over there and not here..and also its takes 3 month before we recieve it. we cannot go this march ,april and may to consulate because its too far where we live right now and he tell me he dont have a money yet to go mexico city And thats the only consulate that they have here in mexico,the place that we need to get a form for police clearance and its takes two month or 3 month ..thats why he said its better that we go on june to get a form for police clearance and we gonna recieve it by sept or oct and maybe at those time his documents is already complete too..because now his other document is not done too..so im wondering if thats ok ?? Even we are so late to send the paperwork its thats ok??im scared that my approved visa petition will be expired and we gonna do it again from the beggining ,so it mean all the effort of 2 years that we wait will gonna be waste if that is the case..so do they have expiration?or do they have time limit to pass the paperworks?because i ask that too to my husband and he tell me it will be ok and no expiration.. I tell to him its better to let nvc knows that you gonna submit the paperwork by sept or october so that way they know that we kind of late or they can extend the time limit of passing the requirements but he said it will be ok..thats why i just want to know if we are right..until when we can submmit all the requirements??and what the status of my case right now ? Did my approved visa already expired because we didnt send yet all the documents on the time .. Or still ok..thank you

Just Blue

I just only want to ask about my case
We got approved by uscis for visa petition by nov 2015.then they already submit to the nvc and we already pay the fee and we send already the ds-260 so they tell to us what to do..the next step which is to complete the financial and other documents but the problem is they want my police clearance as well.. And now its march but until now we still didnt send it yet all the documents because it is still not done.. So did the approved visa petition going to be expired.??. Its march now but we still not send all the requirement because we still need to get a police clearance to my own country philippines and my husband not complete his document yet so he tell me maybe he will be pass it on sept or october because we need to get a police clearance in mexico city which the consulate is over there and not here..and also its takes 3 month before we recieve it. we cannot go this march ,april and may to consulate because its too far where we live right now and he tell me he dont have a money yet to go mexico city And thats the only consulate that they have here in mexico,the place that we need to get a form for police clearance and its takes two month or 3 month ..thats why he said its better that we go on june to get a form for police clearance and we gonna recieve it by sept or oct and maybe at those time his documents is already complete too..because now his other document is not done too..so im wondering if thats ok ?? Even we are so late to send the paperwork its thats ok??im scared that my approved visa petition will be expired and we gonna do it again from the beggining ,so it mean all the effort of 2 years that we wait will gonna be waste if that is the case..so do they have expiration?or do they have time limit to pass the paperworks?because i ask that too to my husband and he tell me it will be ok and no expiration.. I tell to him its better to let nvc knows that you gonna submit the paperwork by sept or october so that way they know that we kind of late or they can extend the time limit of passing the requirements but he said it will be ok..thats why i just want to know if we are right..until when we can submmit all the requirements??and what the status of my case right now ? Did my approved visa already expired because we didnt send yet all the documents on the time .. Or still ok..thank you
Is this the husband who abused you?
Px Hx.

No i didnt get any help

All the message i got before is no help at all they told me to be prostitute or something like that so i just only carry the things until now and try and wait what happen to my visa.. I didnt get help attorney too bcoz i dont know where too..and i dont have a money .. But now im just wondering if the petition visa will be expired because until now we still not send all the paperwork in nvc . my husband didnt finish all his paperwork and they also need my police clearance which we need to go to mexico city and thats also the problem bcoz remember that i dont have anymore visa here in mexico thats why my husband tell me we need to go there by june so that way he can try to borrow a mexican car so we dont need to fly or ride bus so its no checkpoint and he needs to save money to go over there thats why he tell me that its better that we go there on june even i know thats to longtime to wait again that now we can go there like march,april,may but he tell me he dont have money yet etc..and if we go there on june they gonna release my police clearance by sept ..so it means on sept,thats the only time he gonna pass all the financial and other kind of document in nvc so it means i still need to wait again and another month maybe.. Or maybe a year again ..Thats y im asking if they have a expired for the pettition that i got last year of nov that the uscis aprroved..its that ok even we pass that paper for so long??bcoz im scared to repeat again all the procesees bcoz the more we here the more my son didnt go school.. And its 2 years that we are here so if its gonna repeat again so another 1 or 2 years again so it means we still here in mexico ..and also it will be 4 years that my son didnt go school.. So im asking

Just Blue

All the message i got before is no help at all they told me to be prostitute or something like that so i just only carry the things until now and try and wait what happen to my visa.. I didnt get help attorney too bcoz i dont know where too..and i dont have a money .. But now im just wondering if the petition visa will be expired because until now we still not send all the paperwork in nvc . my husband didnt finish all his paperwork and they also need my police clearance which we need to go to mexico city and thats also the problem bcoz remember that i dont have anymore visa here in mexico thats why my husband tell me we need to go there by june so that way he can try to borrow a mexican car so we dont need to fly or ride bus so its no checkpoint and he needs to save money to go over there thats why he tell me that its better that we go there on june even i know thats to longtime to wait again that now we can go there like march,april,may but he tell me he dont have money yet etc..and if we go there on june they gonna release my police clearance by sept ..so it means on sept,thats the only time he gonna pass all the financial and other kind of document in nvc so it means i still need to wait again and another month maybe.. Or maybe a year again ..Thats y im asking if they have a expired for the pettition that i got last year of nov that the uscis aprroved..its that ok even we pass that paper for so long??bcoz im scared to repeat again all the procesees bcoz the more we here the more my son didnt go school.. And its 2 years that we are here so if its gonna repeat again so another 1 or 2 years again so it means we still here in mexico ..and also it will be 4 years that my son didnt go school.. So im asking
Disregard those disgusting comments. Go back home.

Time limit

So do the nvc have a time limit to get all the paperworks? Do my visa petition approved by the uscis has a expiration

OHRoadwarrior

I am curious what basis a married Filipino and Mexican have for a visa anyway. They cannot prove they will not be a burden on the gov't if they have no money.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">