• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Does make sense to hire a lawyer for getting green card

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DerekDva

Hi everyone
My brother needs to get green card. Its important and Im going to hire a lawyer for help with all of paperwork. Does it make sense or better safe money and do it by myself?

FlyingRon

We certainly can't tell you based on the limited information here, so the answer is probably yes you do need a lawyer.

You've not indicated why your brother might even be eligible for a green card.

DerekDva

We certainly can't tell you based on the limited information here, so the answer is probably yes you do need a lawyer.

You've not indicated why your brother might even be eligible for a green card.
Its a long private story so now I cant indicated this unfortunately. But thanks for reply anyway

t74

"needs to get a green card" ... Permanent residency in the US is a privilege and not just accorded to someone who thinks he "needs" a GC. Check the USCIS website to review the qualifications and procedures.

There are several social service agencies who assist potential immigrants with the required applications.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">