• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

domestic violence and green card

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

thedvcase

What is the name of your state? OH

How do you compare "domestic violence" to "Negligent assault" and "assault" charges?

My boyfriend has been arrested and the prosecutor is offering one of the above options? Which one should he take?
Which one is better for my boyfriend? Overall how do you rank them in compare together?

Originally the prosecutor was going to offer disorderly conduct with no objection from the judge but the cop is not flexible at all and said no?
The thing is that my boyfriend is in the process of getting his green card and he is very scared of deportation?

Does any of these charges cause of deportation? If yes, which one? What other options can he ask from the prosecutor?

He lived in state of OHIO.

Thanks

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

thedvcase said:
What is the name of your state? OH

How do you compare "domestic violence" to "Negligent assault" and "assault" charges?

My boyfriend has been arrested and the prosecutor is offering one of the above options? Which one should he take?

My response:

Choose door number 2! Choose door number 2!

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">