• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DV-2009 green card lottery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ImmigAttyLana

What is the name of your state? CA

If you are interested in submitting an entry for the DV-2009 green card lottery or know anyone who may be interested in submitting an entry, please note that the entry period is between noon Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) on October 3, 2007 and Noon Eastern Standard Time (EST) on December 2, 2007. You can access the electronic Diversity Visa Entry form at www.dvlottery.state.gov during the registration period.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

SHORTY LONG

What is the name of your state? CA

If you are interested in submitting an entry for the DV-2009 green card lottery or know anyone who may be interested in submitting an entry, please note that the entry period is between noon Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) on October 3, 2007 and Noon Eastern Standard Time (EST) on December 2, 2007. You can access the electronic Diversity Visa Entry form at www.dvlottery.state.gov during the registration period.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
Thank you Lana. I just viewed the site and am unable to see which Countries will NOT
be eligible; and which Countries will be eligible. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

ImmigAttyLana

Not sure why you could not see the list since it is right on page 1 of the 16-page .pdf but the ineligible countries are:

Brazil, Canada, China (mainland), Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Pakistan, Philippines, Peru, Poland, Russia, South Korea, United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland) and its dependent territories and Vietnam.

SHORTY LONG

Not sure why you could not see the list since it is right on page 1 of the 16-page .pdf but the ineligible countries are:

Brazil, Canada, China (mainland), Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Pakistan, Philippines, Peru, Poland, Russia, South Korea, United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland) and its dependent territories and Vietnam.
AttyLana, respectfully, thank you for going that extra mile. Had you not, I would have
not found, that my Adobe Reader needed fixed then! Many thanks. Respectfully, Shorty

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">