• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dv lottery denial based on photo

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dramer

Greetings
I'm a winner of Dv lottery 2016..Had my interview on May 10th 2016 In US Embassy Abu dhabi UAE..the interview went smooth and i provided all the documents required abd paid the visa fees..but they found out that in the Electronic Entry i mixed photos...i put my wife photo for daughter and daughter photo (who is 2 years and 9 months) for my wife and i got disqualified .(Section 212(a)(5) A...which basically estates lack of photo..we have the photos but misplaced ..The consul compared the photos in the system with 3 of us and confirmed its our photos..she said the only issue is the misplacing )..As a principal applicant My photo is placed correctly, still 3 of us got rejected..we feel so disappointed as this could be our only opportunity to live in the US and we may never get it again in our life time , and its our only way out to live and raise our kids in a healthy environment so your are our final hope .Please any hope Reconsider our case ??.your help will be highly appreciated
Ps.Me and my wife are doctors and we have another daughter who is 18 months old child who is American Citizen

Perhaps it is for the best

Greetings
I'm a winner of Dv lottery 2016..Had my interview on May 10th 2016 In US Embassy Abu dhabi UAE..the interview went smooth and i provided all the documents required abd paid the visa fees..but they found out that in the Electronic Entry i mixed photos...i put my wife photo for daughter and daughter photo (who is 2 years and 9 months) for my wife and i got disqualified .(Section 212(a)(5) A...which basically estates lack of photo..we have the photos but misplaced ..The consul compared the photos in the system with 3 of us and confirmed its our photos..she said the only issue is the misplacing )..As a principal applicant My photo is placed correctly, still 3 of us got rejected..we feel so disappointed as this could be our only opportunity to live in the US and we may never get it again in our life time , and its our only way out to live and raise our kids in a healthy environment so your are our final hope .Please any hope Reconsider our case ??.your help will be highly appreciated
Ps.Me and my wife are doctors and we have another daughter who is 18 months old child who is American Citizen

US law only.

You failed to follow the instructions as required by the INS.
You should have double checked the application before submitting it
If you can appeal do so.
While there is a critical shortage of physicians in this country,
I'm not so sure your failure to adhere to details should be over looked.
I would suggest that you speak with an attorney in your country who specializes in emigration issues.
Good luck

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">