• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

EAD Card expired

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dw_craigslist

What is the name of your state? CA

My application for I-765 is still being processed as well as my application for adjustment of status to permanent resident. My problem is, my EAD card will expire soon and I am currently working. Can I still work even though my EAD has expired and still waiting for the approval of the new I-765? Will this be legal? Or should I stop working when my EAD expires and just resume working when I receive the new EAD? Please help. I would appreciate it.

You can NOT work with an expired EAD card, if you do not receive your new card before your old one expires you will have to stop working for that period of time

ImmigAttyLana

Why did you not apply for an extension EAD in a timely manner?

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or how I can be of further assistance to you in this matter.

Lana
Immigration Attorney

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">