• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

F-1 Student Married US citizen - help with forms I-765 and G-325a

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

OlegA

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? District of Columbia
I'm on F-1 visa, married a us born us citizen.

I had a work permit in 2002, 2003 - based on financial hardship.
in 2004, 2008 - OPT.
Now when I file I-765 do I mark "Permission to accept employment" or do I mark "Renewal of permission to accept employment" ?

I lived in 6 or 7 different places in the last 5 years. I haven't lived in any of them for more than a year (longest one was 9 months). No lease was signed in any of them.
My sister lives in the area and I kept my sister's address as my mailing address for all the official purposes and my driver's license listed her address as well.

On my biometrics form G325a do I list all those places where I lived or do I just list my sister's address?

Thank you in advance for your help.

- Oleg

ImmigAttyLana

1. permission to accept employment since the basis for this one is different than the basis for the one you had before as a student.
2. list all physical addresses where you have resided for the past 5 years.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">