• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Filing for Siblings for Green Card

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NJ
I am a us Citizen in the US over 21. Can I file for my Dad and brother that is in foreign country. Can i file together or i would have to file for parent first, then sibling. what is the process for siblings. Please advice. Thanks. And about how long it will take to bring them. Also would it be better to get a lawyer?

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NJ
I am a us Citizen in the US over 21. Can I file for my Dad and brother that is in foreign country. Can i file together or i would have to file for parent first, then sibling. what is the process for siblings. Please advice. Thanks. And about how long it will take to bring them. Also would it be better to get a lawyer?
Lots of information here: http://www.uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-through-family/green-card-family-member-us-citizen

Pay close attention to the sponsorship requirements.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">