• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Green Card Renewal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

skintreat

I read on the INS web site that the 10 yr Green card is much
simpler to renew, they have satellite offices where you apply the I-90 Form, give them 2- color passport size photos, $110.00 check or Money Order, expired G-Card, photo-
copy front/back of the exp. G-Card and show your Driver's
License as proof of ID.
At the satellite office, they place a label somewhere to show temporary extention of G. Card, after ~ 3-5 months you get your new G. Card in the mail, which is good for another 10 yrs.
Is that the procedure????

LegalBeagle

skintreat said:
I read on the INS web site that the 10 yr Green card is much
simpler to renew, they have satellite offices where you apply the I-90 Form, give them 2- color passport size photos, $110.00 check or Money Order, expired G-Card, photo-
copy front/back of the exp. G-Card and show your Driver's
License as proof of ID.
At the satellite office, they place a label somewhere to show temporary extention of G. Card, after ~ 3-5 months you get your new G. Card in the mail, which is good for another 10 yrs.
Is that the procedure????
If the INS Website says so, then yes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">