• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

H1-H4-H1 Documents to submit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bat_bat

Hi,

I got my H1 back in 2007. After a year I switched back to H4 for personal reasons. Now a new employer is ready to file a new H1 for me. My question is what documents would I need to file this new petition? Would I need any documents from my previous H1 and if yes, which ones I need?

All advice is appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited:

ImmigAttyLana

I would submit the prior H-1B approval notices.

Hi,

I got my H1 back in 2007. After a year I switched back to H4 for personal reasons. Now a new employer is ready to file a new H1 for me. My question is what documents would I need to file this new petition? Would I need any documents from my previous H1 and if yes, which ones I need?

All advice is appreciated.

Thanks.

ImmigAttyLana

No paystubs needed if you are filing a change of status from h-4 to h-1b, as you are not permitted to work in h4 status so you should not have any paycheck stubs from that status.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">